The regional winegrowers where we like to come and buy our wine :
- Côte Roannaise: Domaine des Pothiers (with an excellent white wine “Fou de chêne”), et Domaine des Palais (a warm welcome on a beautiful location)
- Saint-Pourçain: Les terres d’ocres (quality and passion)
Other excellent wine villages in Burgundy that offer us affordable wines :
- South of Bourgogne: the villages of Rully, Mercurey, Givry, Montagny and around Mâcon.
- Bourgogne Côte d’Or: the villages of Marsannay, Fixin, Savigny-Lès-Beaune, Chorey-les-Beaune, Saint-Aubin, Saint-Romain, Auxey-Duresses and Monthélie.
- North of Côte d’Or: the village of Irancy and the Côtes Auxerre.