During the consultation of our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site, may be recorded in ‘Cookies’ files installed on your device. Cookies are mainly used to remember your choices and preferences (eg language), to recognize you when you are browsing our site again, or to provide anonymous tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and others. The most effective way is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest you consult the Help section of your browser.
1) Cookies that we issue on our site
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choice (see “2-Your choice of cookies”), to install various cookies in your terminal.
⦁ Technical cookies:
They are necessary for navigation in our site, as well as access to different products and services. In particular, the technical cookies allow you to recognize yourself, to indicate your passage on this or that page and thus to improve your comfort of navigation, in particular:
– adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software of visualization or reading that your terminal has;
– memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our site (registration or access to your account);
These cookies can not be deactivated or set, otherwise they will not be able to access the site and / or the services of the site.
⦁ Cookies for audience measurement and browsing – Google Analytics Publisher:
These cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, excluding any individual information. They allow us to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
If you want to disable Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
2) Your choice regarding cookies
You may choose at any time to express and modify your wish for cookies by the means described below.
⦁ Choices offered to you by your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device. For more information, see How to exercise your choices, depending on which browser you use?
⦁ The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the Terminal, that he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your Terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be read only by their issuer.
⦁ The refusal of cookies
If you refuse to register cookies in our terminal that we issue, or if you delete those that we have saved there, you will not be able to benefit from a number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate certain areas of our site. . This would be the case when we could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we accept no responsibility for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for Us to register or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
⦁ How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choice, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wish for cookies.
• For Internet Explorer ™: Open the Tools menu, and select Internet Options; click on the Privacy tab and choose the desired level
• For Firefox ™: Open the Tools menu, and select Options; click on the Privacy tab then choose the desired options
• For Chrome ™: Open the setup menu (wrench logo) and select Settings; click Advanced Settings and then Content Settings, then choose the desired options
• For Safari ™: Choose Safari> Preferences and click Security; click on Show cookies then choose the desired options
• For Opera ™: Open the Tools menu and select Preferences; click on the Advanced tab, then in the Cookies section click on Manage cookies; choose the desired options